Down Under

I created this blog to help me as I go through IVF. I feel quite isolated and have found other blogs very helpful. I need somewhere to vent and ramble on, whilst I'm probed and prodded down under.

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Miss it so much it hurts

I miss being pregnant. It's as simple and as painful as that.
I miss the sore boobs, the fact that I even went up a bra size (12B to 12C). I loved the blue veins that were appearing.
I miss the pulling and stretching feellings of my uterus.
I miss the full feeling and that I couldn't lie on my stomach.
I miss the fatigue and lying down after work.
I miss the glowing skin and glossy thick hair.
I miss the secret feeling, walking around knowing there was a baby inside me.
I miss the nausea.
I miss the delicious feeling that I would be leaving work and giving birth in October.
I loved the way my changing body turned my husband on. He loved the new curves.
I loved everything about it.
Now I just have a dull ache were my baby used to be.
Now I have to go back to work and pretend I give a shit and everything is normal.

2 Comments:

At 11:06 AM, Blogger Kath said...

MC, I am so sorry this has happened to you. The injustice is even more poignant as it took IVF to get you there. You'd think fate would cut us this small break.

Here for you if you need to talk about it.

 
At 4:00 PM, Blogger Kath said...

Raw Emotion, your a moron!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home