Down Under

I created this blog to help me as I go through IVF. I feel quite isolated and have found other blogs very helpful. I need somewhere to vent and ramble on, whilst I'm probed and prodded down under.

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Pet Peeve

Scented dunny paper. It's not posh ( even state schools supply it.) It must be the only thing in the world I'm allergic too and it causes thrush. I've taken to BYOing unscented, non printed stuff with me. Literally pissing me off.



Not much to report other than I put on a facade at work. I answer that I'm good, I smile, sometimes I laugh. Underneath I feel like walking out and never coming back again. I don't know how much longer I can keep looking after everyone else's kids and keep getting kicked in the guts with IVF etc. I get these overwhelming feelings of sadness, they come on at unexpected times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home