Down Under

I created this blog to help me as I go through IVF. I feel quite isolated and have found other blogs very helpful. I need somewhere to vent and ramble on, whilst I'm probed and prodded down under.

Monday, May 22, 2006

Harvesting

I'm going with the freaky sci-fi way of saying that I'm triggering tonight and being harvested on Wednesday. This is because of J's and my obsession with Firefly , I know that I'm late to this show. Luckily J had downloaded it ages ago and only he watched a couple of episodes. I'm up to episode 5 and haven't seen the movie. I love that feeling when you get to the last episode and you want to see it, but you don't because that's it. It sure beats the junk on TV here in Australia at the moment. I don't know what it is about Big (Bogan) Brother, even the ads of the show make me feel like punching their faces in.

Now for the stats. Usual 18-20 follicles
lining 12mm
bloated thunderous thighs and belly

5 Comments:

At 7:42 PM, Blogger Pamplemousse said...

Oh, I love Firefly and Serenity the film too. Is the DVD of Serenity not out for you guys yet? It must be soon.

Trigger tonight! Wow. That went fast. Probaby not for you though huh? Good luck on Wednesday.

Do you think that you would ever consider PGD since you do get a good number of eggs? Drew's experience was truly enlightening, in terms of which embryos turn out to be normal. Yes, it would reduce the number of embryos but you would have more info? Tell me to rack off if this is assvice.

 
At 10:09 PM, Blogger Bittermama said...

The numbers sound terrific! I'm sure the harvesting (my mom was always fond of that term too) will be productive and I'm hoping it goes smoothly!

And I must say, pamplemousse's suggestion might be something to consider. Hmmm...

Much love to you and your nice batch of eggs!

 
At 7:48 AM, Blogger heleen + rod said...

Another round, new chances... Hang in there! Hope all goes well and that you don't hyperstim.. Keep us posted!

 
At 10:26 AM, Blogger LL said...

Harvest! LOL... I picture the Dr walking into surgery with a big ol' scythe.. good luck, may this harvest be bountiful

 
At 3:53 PM, Blogger ankaisa said...

I'm hoping for a good number of eggs! I don't think Firefly has been shown here, but it sure sounds like a series I could watch.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home