Down Under

I created this blog to help me as I go through IVF. I feel quite isolated and have found other blogs very helpful. I need somewhere to vent and ramble on, whilst I'm probed and prodded down under.

Saturday, December 03, 2005

Latest

Had another scan today and this time there are 10 follices in each ovary. I ring on Monday to find out when to trigger and have dropped the Gonal down to 112. I hope I trigger that night as I'm very uncomfortable and woke up a couple of times last night with pain in the ovaries. Also I feel very bloated and most of my clothes are tight now. I look down in horror at my thunder thighs. Any jarring movement when I walk is also uncomfortable.

I keep vaguing out and forgetting things. It's a bad case of Gonal brain.

J and I are still laughing about the comment yesterday.

5 Comments:

At 8:59 PM, Blogger Pamplemousse said...

Your ovaries are doing their usual stellar thing, Meg. Not too many though cos we want fresh transfer eh?

Take it easy this weekend.

 
At 11:17 PM, Blogger Bittermama said...

Sounds like things are moving along well! Triggering on Monday sounds fantastic!

 
At 7:04 AM, Blogger Donna said...

You are excused completely for anything you do or say, or forget to do or say, until you are done with this drug circus. I hope you get to trigger soon!

 
At 4:54 PM, Blogger Sparkle said...

Sounds like you are going fantastically.
Great no. of follicles!

 
At 8:16 AM, Blogger Thalia said...

Wow you are doing amazing on that stim. Hoping that you get to trigger soon - make sure you're drinking loads of water!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home