Down Under

I created this blog to help me as I go through IVF. I feel quite isolated and have found other blogs very helpful. I need somewhere to vent and ramble on, whilst I'm probed and prodded down under.

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Details

I trigger tonight at 7.00. This is very convenient as I don't have to miss my yoga nidra class. My teacher holds them once a month and they are fantastic for coping with IVF stuff. I'm in hospital at 7.15am on Friday. It's also good as I miss only one day of work. Although I'm not going to work for my parents on Saturday, they won't let me. Instead I'll go to acupuncture. I hope we get a good crop. I'm a little apprehensive and scared, especially since we lost the last 3 embryos in the thaw. I also want to do a fresh transfer as we have only ever done one before.


I was reading Panda's blog before and it reminded me of how ironic life can be. When I met J he asked me to marry him after 20 days, we kept it quiet for about 5 weeks before announcing it. A few of the bitches at work started spreading rumours that I must be pregnant. So weird how life works out sometimes.

4 Comments:

At 5:14 AM, Blogger Pamplemousse said...

Good luck on Friday, Meg! You are almost there.

 
At 6:10 AM, Blogger Donna said...

More good luck for you!

 
At 1:40 PM, Blogger OvaGirl said...

Happy triggering MC. I'll be away on holidays tommorrow so I'll miss hearing how it all goes for another two weeks! Crikey. 2 weeks seems a lifetime.

Very best of luck!

 
At 9:13 PM, Blogger Chan said...

I hope I haven't left it too late.... just wanted to wish you good luck for tomorrow.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home