Down Under

I created this blog to help me as I go through IVF. I feel quite isolated and have found other blogs very helpful. I need somewhere to vent and ramble on, whilst I'm probed and prodded down under.

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

5th Transfer some time next month

My Dr rang me last night and said he was sorry to hear the news. He said did I want to try again this cycle and I said yes. I told him I thought it was a numbers game and he agreed with me. The more transfers the more chance of getting pregnant. He also repeated that because I got pregnant in the past, he thinks it's possible again.
So a blood test tomorrow which I know the result of already and more waiting and whiz tests to detect ovulation.
Also it means my Beta will be due in my holidays so I get to relax a week or two after transfer.

1 Comments:

At 7:26 PM, Blogger Kath said...

Well, next month is already here...good luck with this one. My #5 was a good one - pity it didnt last though.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home