Down Under

I created this blog to help me as I go through IVF. I feel quite isolated and have found other blogs very helpful. I need somewhere to vent and ramble on, whilst I'm probed and prodded down under.

Sunday, June 26, 2005

Painters are in

Quick update. I got my period yesterday, it was no surprise as I had all the signs. After working for my parents we went to my cousin's engagement party. J drove so I got pissed on a glass of champange and two reds.

It's been a massively stressful week at work. I want to resign, but I'm still paying off medical bills and now will have another bill for this month's thaw cycle. Also we are down to 3 embryos and the spectre of going through stims and the associated cost is now in the back of my mind.

Didn't even cry this time, just feel angry,cynical, pissed off and sad.
At least I'm on holidays now.

Thanks for all the support in the comments it keeps me going through all this.
I think I'll go and stare at the positive HTP's I kept from my third transfer. Try to tell myself it is possible again.

5 Comments:

At 11:13 PM, Blogger moi said...

What a disappointment. And job stress as well. I'm really, really sorry and if I lived in your neck of the woods I'd bring you a bottle of Veuve Cliquot for therapeutic purposes.

You've been through so much in the last few months - hang in there.

 
At 6:25 AM, Blogger Eggs Akimbo said...

Enjoy your holidays. I can understand how you get desensitised to the whole ttc issue. I am trying to lower my expectations so I don't get disappointed.

 
At 2:56 PM, Blogger OvaGirl said...

bugger.

very sorry to read this but glad that you are having some down time. Take care.

 
At 6:02 PM, Blogger ankaisa said...

I'm so sorry. I was hoping for better news.

 
At 5:20 AM, Blogger Pamplemousse said...

Oh Meg, I am so pissed off at this news! You have been through so much and tried so hard. Take time out to find some peace and then give it your all, again and again. You make fab embryos and it is only a matter of time, I just know it.

You have enough spunk to get through this, girl.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home