Down Under

I created this blog to help me as I go through IVF. I feel quite isolated and have found other blogs very helpful. I need somewhere to vent and ramble on, whilst I'm probed and prodded down under.

Sunday, July 03, 2005

Nothing Much to report


On holidays, nothing much to report. I have a scan tomorrow ( Monday) at 7.30 am, as usual everything will be ready to go for a FET. But there is no answer to why won't they implant.
Had a small nervy B last night, found it difficult to eat Friday and then yesterday. J cooked me an omlette last night and I finally ate.
Tuesday a hens' luncheon. Love these, but 3 hens are pregnant and my mind obsesses over why I'm not, why did I miscarry, annoying loop etc..

Here is a picture of our dogs. Leo is the Airedale and Lucy the Beagle x Cavalier. Super cute! Behind them is one of the holes they have dug in the lawn.

5 Comments:

At 5:16 PM, Blogger Eggs Akimbo said...

Oh yes...The annoying loop. I hear it all the time. I even commented to my husband last night as we passed a couple with a pram, "They are both ugly with an ugly baby. What's fair about that. Why can't we have one. We'd have a really cute one!". Very sick, I know!

 
At 9:06 PM, Blogger Pamplemousse said...

Aw Meg, I love those cutey Airedales. Pretty doggies. Try and enjoy your hols.

 
At 8:12 AM, Blogger OvaGirl said...

The loop is a complete bastard. I hope your scan went well.

 
At 3:10 PM, Blogger Kath said...

The loop is hell. Your very brave to brace the hens night - and you probably wont be getting smashed cause your cycling!

I am beagle x2 owner. My life revolves around them.

 
At 1:49 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I love Beagles. (Or Bagels, as we call them.)

They're such cutesy puppies. Woof!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home